Contact Investor Relations
This material has been prepared by DealBox based on information presented to it by Rypplzz, Inc. (the “Company”) solely for informational purposes and it does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase securities. The securities described herein are prepared under Regulation D Rule 506(C).
There are significant risks investing in private securities. Any historical performance data represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results; Current performance may be different than the performance data presented; The Company is not required by law to follow any standard methodology when calculating and representing performance data; The performance of the Company may not be directly comparable to the performance of other private or registered companies; The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements, and therefore are not required to comply with certain specific disclosure requirements; The Securities and Exchange Commission has not passed upon the merits of or approved the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy of the materials.
Under Rule 506(c), issuers may offer securities through means of general solicitation, provided that:
• all purchasers in the offering are accredited investors,
• the issuer takes reasonable steps to verify their accredited investor status, and
• certain other conditions in Regulation D are satisfied.
This Offering is limited to accredited investors only
An "accredited investor" is:
• a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;
• an employee benefit plan (within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act) if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of $5 million;
• a tax exempt charitable organization, corporation or partnership with assets in excess of $5 million;
• a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities;
• an enterprise in which all the equity owners are accredited investors;
• an individual with a net worth of at least $1 million, not including the value of his or her primary residence;
• an individual with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent calendar years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or
• a trust with assets of at least $5 million, not formed only to acquire the securities offered, and whose purchases are directed by a person who meets the legal standard of having sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment.